Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday bash in Arizona!

What a busy weekend! Right after Whitney's wedding on friday, Shayne and I jumped on a plane and flew to Arizona for our nephews, Riley and Derek's 1 year old birthday party! It turned out to be a blast! It was good to see the family and friends! The boys had fun eating their birthday cupcakes, swinging on the swings, and going down the slide! It was right by a pond so it actually stayed sort of cool!


























































6 comments:

Sara said...

They are so cute!

Mary-Anne said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I love Arizona. I'm ready to move there. :)

Jami West said...

Oh my heck Erin! you and your hubby are so stinkin cute!! Seriously.

The Gray Fam said...

yay!! it looks like you had a good time. I am so envious you got to go to az. I miss it so much!

Allisha said...

As I'm looking through your pictures and things I'm remembering a girl who told me about two years ago,"I don't know if I'll ever find happiness like you've found it." Funny how Heavenly Father helps you find it when your living life the right way huh? Yeah...it looks like you're life is pretty miserable right now. :) Just teasing. I'm so glad that you're so happy! You deserve that.

Adam and Brynn said...

Hey Erin!! It HAS been a long time!!! I'm glad that you said Hi! So what have you been up to?? I see that you were married in February, that is AWESOME! Marriage is the best, and you guys look good together. :) So where are you guys living? We are still up here in Logan, my husband is almost done with school... for good! We can't wait!!! It has been a long, hard journey this time around but it's worth it.

I was SOOO excited to see about Whitney in your last post, I love her!! But I haven't spoken with her forever, we lost touch. But I still think of her often, could you tell her hi for me???? I'm glad to see that you are doing well. :)

Love,
Brynn