For those of you who do not know Whitney… I shall explain. Whitney and I have been good buddies since we were 11 years old. I actually lived with her engaging family for a year before Shayne and I got married! So her family is like my second family – I am considered their adopted daughter.
Whitney started dating her husband shortly after Shayne and I started to date. Nick proposed to Whitney on Christmas.
Their wedding suites them flawlessly! It was simple and lovely. Whitney is relatively smart. Her parents offered her a reception or money – Whit took the money! So they just got some flowers, the bridesmaids wore dark purple and black, the guys wore suites with black and purple ties, we took pictures outside the temple, then they were on their way to St George for the honey moon!
I am so happy for Whitney! She is a blessing in my life and I love her with all my heart.
Nick and Whitney! Look how happy she is! ah! I love it!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Whitney is now Mrs. Whitney Mitchell!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It looks like a beautiful day! She looks very happy. I also LOVE your hair!
I'm glad to see Whitney so happy. Thanks for sharing the pics! Love ya tons Erin!
It is so good to hear from you! I am glad to see you are doing well. I am excited for Whitney too!
Post a Comment