Monday, March 31, 2008

Party Time!











I had not had a birthday party since my 21st birthday so I decided to throw myself a little birthday get together for my 24th birthday. It turned out well! A bunch of friends and family all met at the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was entertaining. I was bummed with the fact that I could not sit with every friend separately and chat. But we all had good quality time. Just to throw some embarrassment to the night, I got to stand on my chair while my party and the rest of the restaurant sang Happy Birthday. All in all, it was fun and it was good to see everyone who came to celebrate my 24th birthday.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry we couldn't make it! It looks like it was a blast! Happy Be-lated Birthday!

Jami West said...

You've been tagged. Please read my blog.

Mary-Anne said...

Yay! Happy birthday! :) Looks like you had lots of fun!! I love birthdays...

Shan @ Design Gal said...

hey girl- sorry i couldn't make it! The Flu ruins EVERYTHING! Anyway, glad you had fun! Love ya! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Meg said...

Hello Lovely lady!! Yay for blogging!!! I do this alot!!