Monday, April 14, 2008

Change of plans...


The Young Woman’s President changed her mind. She wanted me to be in the Laurel’s with her, but the Miamaids need me. The poor gal who is teaching the Miamaids is doing it all by herself (yikes!). So they switched me over to the Miamaids to help with teaching and for the activities every Wednesday. I met all the girls on Sunday. Most of them are sweet hearts! There are a few who like the attention. But we love them anyway! I am thankful to be where I am. I am excited to get started.

3 comments:

sTaCiE said...

That'll be fun! the miamaids are fun too! I loved that age it was so fun!

sTaCiE said...

I MISS YOU! We need to go on a double date and we'll get a babysitter for our girls, we need to set up a night to go to the drive in Too!!

Jami West said...

Good for you :) You'll do so well!! Have fun with the girls. I remember I loved my miamaid adviser more than anything!!