Thursday, September 11, 2014

Life as we know it

I cannot believe it is September now. Life is pretty much the same except we all had the nasty cold going around. We thought Little Miss had the hand, foot and mouth disease. Luckily she didn't. Phew. She is so close to crawling. She is riiiight there.

Kelly is still talking away and being a typical 3 almost 4 year old boy. He is obsessed with Spider Man. Guess who he will be for Halloween?

My mother in law signed me up for this Isagenix 30 day cleanse. I have been on it for 4 days and have lost 6 pounds. Woot!

Shayne is still truckin' along at work. He has some more applications he has to turn in before his ramp up period, which ends on October 1st.

Shayne and I donated our time at the Bishop Storehouse last weekend. It was a blast! I am glad we got the chance to do it.

And Allie? Well, we love Allie.




I suggest you go see this movie.  Two enthusiastic thumbs WAY up on this one. Funny, charming and entertaining. Plus, it makes you hungry. Beware of that part. 




Almost 8 months old.

I love how he plays with her. What a great big brother. 

Baking with Grandma

Love this quote
Little Miss waiting to go see the doctor. Poor sick baby girl. 


He loves Spider Man

School art. :) 
She is right there! She just has to figure out how to move her arms. She has the leg part down. 
She will just stare sometimes as we talk to her. Love her! 

I killed our honey bear last night by putting him in the microwave to heat up the honey. OOOOPS.




0 comments: