Friday, September 20, 2013

Half way Done!

We are half way done!  20 weeks down, and 20 more to go.

Our little girl weighs about 10 ½ ounces, and around 10 inches from head to heel (about the size of a banana).  She is a wiggly little thing. I feel her most of the day. Some kicks are stronger than others, and she defiantly likes her space. If you push on my stomach or if I suck in, she makes it very apparent that that is a no go.

I am switching up my diet a little more. I realized I was consuming too much sodium in my veggie soups I eat, and my quick so called ‘healthy’ snacks during the day. Hello. Instead I am now trying out fresh tomatoes with cottage cheese, Weight Waters string cheese, low sodium turkey meat,  apples with a little peanut butter, etc…   I am also downing 90-100 ounces of water a day. 

The swelling is getting worse by the week, but I purchased some compression socks, so we are on a recovery road to happiness (and sexiness obviously tee hee).

We do have two names we love. The main one is, Skylar. We have loved this name for years, so we hope she looks like a Skylar. If not, we like Andee. We are little backwards. Our son has the girl name and our daughter will have the boy name. Oh well. It will work out. We can always name her, Mildred Phyllis Hiatt. 

I had a dream about our little girl, and she was beautiful and precious. She had lots of  soft brown hair, and olive skin. She was itty bitty! It made me get more relaxed with the thought of having a girl.


We are doing well! My round ligaments hurt a TON more this time around, and I am sticking out pretty far. But we are fabulous!  Can’t wait for February to get here. 


0 comments: