I have a confession to make. I hate shopping for myself. I know… I know…
I am bizarre. I also loathe the color pink and chocolate. But right now we will
focus on this shopping thing.
I love to shop for my handsome man and my wiggly
toddler, but when it comes to me I just get depressed. I have no sense of
fashion. I am totally a T-shirt and jean gal with simple accessories. I always
see woman who have the best combinations to their wardrobe and they look like
they just walked out of a magazine. When I see them I think, “Now I would have
never thought to put that arrangement together. It looks tremendous!”. Where do
you woman learn this stuff? I obviously need to get out more.
Anyway! I think my cold put a little shopping
bug in my ear because I have been fixated with looking at shoes online. I have
always loved shoes but never took the time to really look. Are you sitting
down? You must be because your on the computer reading my Blog right now.
Sooooo…. I bought myself a pair of heels, ANNND I got 50% off. Cha-ching! I was so proud of myself I had to tell
someone. Now I need to figure out what to wear with these suckers.

0 comments:
Post a Comment