You know what is crazy? I used to take a bazillion pictures all. the. time. Now? I don't even know where my camera is. My camera phone gets to do all the work. Do you know how hard it is to capture a toddler with a camera phone? Right.
What is new? A whole lot of NOTHING.
How long is the list of things I love and am thankful for? Endless.
Everyday when Kelly and I are driving home, he talks my ear off with baby babble. Adorable.
I love when Kelly stops playing just to run over and give me a kiss.
I am grateful that Kelly loves to share food with me. I love sharing food. Gross? Nah!
Allie has a lot of energy, and Kelly can keep up with her. He gets a kick out of throwing her toys for her to fetch, and playing tug of war.
I admire Shayne for all his hard work. He is beyond sick of his job, but still finds way to make it interesting and fun.
I love that Shayne has a new recipe he wants to try. I am not one to cook or bake, so I am glad he does.
Even though we can't go to church every week, I am grateful I can still welcome the spirit by reading the Ensign, or my scriptures at night.
I have so many amazaing friends. I love and care about you all!
Have I mentioned that I am not bald yet? Woot!
It makes my heart happy to dance and sing to music when I get ready, and I am alone.
We started P90X. Shayne is more dedicated then I am. I admire him for that. My body doesn't like a brutal beating every night. It needs it! It just doesnt' like it. Weird.
Shayne is starting a car dealership, and its almost up and going.
I love food. Too much I think. Even when we don't get along, I still love it.
I love that we are all healthy and happy. I am grateful we have a roof over our head, and we have secure jobs. Even though I never feel like we have it all together, I am very blessed for everything we have.
Friday, August 3, 2012
Random Blab
Posted by The Hiatt's at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment