Hi everyone! I am NOT a good Blogger. I read everyone else's Blog's, but definatly don't pay attention to mine. Wha hoo!
Kelly is growing up SOOO quickly. It's bitter sweet for me. He is walking everywhere, and I swear his goal is to destroy every room before he moves onto the next. He is a silly little boy. We love him so much. He changes more and more everyday. He is a handsome little man.
Shayne and I had our 4 year anniversary on February 1st. I cannot believe it has been 4 years. When you have kids, time flies by even quicker. But I love my husband very much, and every year gets better and better with him. He is my best friend. I am grateful he puts up with me. ;P
We celebrated by going to The Blue Boar Inn in Midway. Words cannot explain how romantic, and elegant this place is. It's a splurge, but 100% worth it.
We had dinner in their dining room, and had all 3 courses, plus dessert. They have a professional chef from New York that puts his signature on all the dishes. I have never tasted such amazing food in my LIFE.
After dinner we went back up to our room, and were surprised on what we found. While your out, they 'turn down your room'. They take off the decorative pillows and bedding, so the soft white sheets and pillows are revealed. In the middle of the bed is a rose and some chocolates. They turn on the radio to soft music, and dim the lights. They also keep a fresh tray of grapes, crackers, cheese and Fiji water in your room. For fun they put Happy Anniversary balloons in your room as well. They also supply these big white robes you can wear after you soak in the jet tub.
In the morning you get to order off their breakfast menu complimentary to your stay with them. Again, MORE AMAZING food. Like I said - you HAVE to go if you ever get a chance.
New addition? Shayne surprised me yesterday, and bought me an Australian Shepherd. 8 weeks old. Her name is Allie. She is very snuggly, and follows Kelly EVERYWHERE. It's sweet. Last night was her first night away from her mom. We got to hear just HOW loud she can bark. That girl has pipes, I will tell you what! But I know she will do well in a week or so. My favorite thing so far? She prances around, and plays with your feet when you walk. It's adorable.




0 comments:
Post a Comment