Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kelly 9 months

I cannot believe that my little Kelly is 9 months old already. What a sweet little boy we have. He is rolling around like crazy! He will get up on his knees, and then sit there… think… then plunge over because he is not fairly sure what to do next. We are pretty convinced he will be crawling by the end of the month.


It is adorable how he tried to talk. He chit chats about anything. It is basically, “Mum mum mum naaa naaa naaaa dooo dooo” but we act as if we know what he is saying. I adore that when I pick him up from the sitter, he will get a gigantic beam on his face, squeeze me, and then on the way home talk my ear off when I ask how his day was with Daddy, and then what he did at Monique’s house.

He is still loves all his veggies – and is warming up to fruits. He still hates bananas with a passion. Anything with banana, he will NOT eat. He is slowly trying to learn how to chew the little Gerber Puff things. It’s hilarious to watch him try to figure it out.

This month we had a scare. Shayne got really sick. He had to go in for a brain MRI and a chest x-ray. We woke up one morning, and he had high fevers, brutally weak, dizzy, and losing eye site in his left eye. All the tests came back good (phew!) so they are still not quite sure what happened. They think he had a prolonged migraine with a virus. Yikes!

Well that is it for now! Here are some hit and miss pictures I love.













0 comments: