What a slacker I am! Oh my lanta! Working full time, being a mommy and a wife takes up a lot of time! Gee, who knew.
New things?
Well like I said I am back at work.... I like my job, but I miss Kelly all day long. Its hard not to be with him all day, every day anymore. You stay at homes should feel SO grateful. That would be so nice to be with your little ones. It also sucks to have to find babysitters. We are grateful for the ones we have now... but soon we will need to find more to cover more days during the week.
Kelly has had tummy problems. He had an ultra sound at Primary Childrens, and all turned out well. He is now on medication and it seems to be helping so far! Hooray!
Kelly is a GROWING MACHINE! He is double in size since he was born, and he is only 3 months! I love how I can lay him down, and he will just wiggle and talk to me. His smile melts our heart, and his personality is SO fun. When I see him after a long day of work, he is always happy to see me, and that makes my hard day worth it.
Shayne has applied for a new job, and we are excited to see what comes of it....
Now that I am back at work we can finally get our own place! Can I get a woot woot!
So that is it for now. Its brief... but to the point! We hope all is well with all of you! I will post pictures when I can!
Friday, February 4, 2011
WOW
Posted by The Hiatt's at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad to hear all is well!!
Post a Comment