I love my, Kelly. He makes me so happy I can't even express it enough!
I thought I'd Blog some of the things I love about him so I don't forget this stage in his life.
His little chunky thighs!
Bath time. When I lower him into the water he squints his eyes and has a death grip on me at first. Then after a minute when he is in the warm water, he will push off of the edge of the tub and splash around and just smile ear to ear.
He loves to give huge open mouth grins that make his dimples show, and it just melt our hearts
He fits into 3 month size clothing now. No more "in between" stage.
He loves people and likes to smile and stare at them. He is a people watcher! He has to be part of the group too. If he isn't up at the same level as us, he makes it known that he needs to be there.
He loves loves loves to eat! When he hears the bottle being shook, he gets his hands up by his chin, and he opens his mouth ready for that bottle. Once a week he eats carrots or sweet potatoes. At first he looks at me like, "Mom, what the crap did you just put in my mouth?". But as his little tongue works it in, he gets upset that I don't spoon feed him fast enough.
He is on baby Zantac. The doctor said I might have to fight him to get it down. Nope! Kelly just slurps it down.
His eye brows crack us up. He has very personable eye brows. Most of his expressions come from the raising, slanting, and scrunching of his eye brows.
I love spending time with him by just putting him on the bed and playing with him while he kicks and punches his arms and legs.
He is a talker. He squeals and laughs now. He talks to Shayne a TON! He loves his daddy.
In the morning he will lay there and talk to himself in his bassinet. He will stop and see if I'm awake. If not, he will keep talking. When he see's my eyes open he gets a HUGE grin on his face. Then I ask if he had good dreams and he wiggles. And then he lets me know he is hungry.
I love it that he is happy to see me when I get home from work, or pick him up from the sitter. He smiles and wants to come to me.
He lets me hold him and snuggle him when we get home. He just lets me kiss his cheeks over and over.
He is an amazing little boy. We love him so much, and have fun watching him grow and see his personality develope more and more every day.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Our little Kelly Dalton
Posted by The Hiatt's at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thats so cute!! How does the zantac work for him?
Post a Comment