
Kelly Dalton,
Well here we are at week 25. The last few weeks have flown by! It is refreshing.
Your growing like CRAZY! My tummy is getting so gigantic and the tenderness of it growing is not the best company. But, every time I feel you move about, a smirk pops up on my face and I overlook how uncomfortable I am.
My feet are consistantly swollen now. Its entertaining to push down on them and make “indent designs” on them. Sleeping is getting more complex. When I lay down I have razor-sharp pains that run up my legs, sides and back.
Daddy is home now! I am so relieved. It is nice to be a family again. Things are easier and happier when Daddy is around. I love it that when Daddy starts talking, you begin to “bloop” around for moment.. almost like your trying to get his attention. I smile as we read scriptures together and say our prayers at night. When we read at night, you start squirming around. I love it!
During the day I think about what you will look like, what your little personality will be like, and how much our lives will transform when you appear. I wonder what day you will actually join our family. I wonder if you will be more like Daddy, or more like me? Will you be outgoing, or shy? Will you be a talker, or more observant? Will you be short, or will you be fortunate and be taller like Grandpa Spencer? Will you have brown hair, or blonde? Will you have beautiful baby blues, or green? Will you be plump like Mommy and Daddy when we were babies? Or will you be scrawny like the other babies in our family? All of this makes me even more anxious to have you!
Your a exceptional little guy, and I cant wait to have you in my arms. I hope October comes soon.
Love,
Daddy and Mommy
(more comics…)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010
25 weeks down, 15 to go
Posted by The Hiatt's at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment