Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ooopsey

My peeps have been asking me about my Live the Life update. I am lazybones. I forgot to post my week 3 inform. See how I am? It’s like I have been eventful or something :D

I am now down a total of 8 inches total and down 5 pounds.

Can someone please clarify how one can drop inches but not weight? I am a bit gone on that subject. Oh well. I feel excellent! My husband thinks I am sexy! And I am fitting into my “skinny jeans”. Therefore I am a happy camper that looks forward to the next 7 weeks. Oh, and week 4 results (which I will know in 3 days).

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Fat is more dense than muscle, meaning it takes up more room. So although you may not lose weight, you are losing inches because your "fat" is turning into muscle, and therefore you are able to wear a smaller size (YAY!). Also, I am sure you heard this before, but muscle weighs more than fat which is why when people start working out they may gain weight at first. Often times they get frustrated and GIVE UP because of the weight gain, but if they just kept working hard at it, they would all of a sudden drop a ton of weight (this is why some weeks you will lose more weight than others). Congratulations Erin! You are doing amazing and I am super happy for you!