Friday, December 4, 2009

A favor for us...

Femail creations is holding a drawing to give $500 in gifts to the wife of someone serving in the military. Mom Hiatt has nominated her brother Ken's wife, Kristie. Their family has sacrificed so much so that Ken can serve our country. He is on his third tour in Iraq right now and will not be home for Christmas. Please, if you can, nominate her. I have included her address and other info so you can fill out the form completely. She does not know about this. It is a surprise. Her chances of winning are increased by the number of entries she receives. It will only take a minute of your time. Entries must be received by Dec. 15th. Please forward on to your family and friends. (copy and paste into an email or share on facebook with your friends)

Kristie's info for the drawing: 118th Avenue Ct E Puyallup, WA 98374-3508
(253) 841-4961
kristiehalander@yahoo.com

This is the page to enter her name in the drawing:
http://www.femailcreations.com/service_contest_form.aspx?sourcecode=GT1209

Thank you

4 comments:

Nichole said...

I will go enter right now! I hope she wins!! I'll forward this to my family!

Nichole said...

haha...I just entered 6 times under different family members...is that bad??!! You'll have to let us know if she wins!

esianoyam3 said...

I entered, and forwarded it to my email friends.

Brett and Rachel said...

We just submitted her as well. Good luck!