Man, is it just me, or did Christmas dash on by?
What a grand Christmas it was. We all stayed home and enjoyed a day of visiting with family over the webcam, prepared breakfast, opened gifts, naps were taken, a boat load of movies were watched, and we all just relaxed. What a brilliant way to spend the celebration. Even though I miss my family in Utah very much, it was pleasant to not have to scamper from family to family all day. I am appreciative of my in-laws and my husband for making this holiday exceptional. I can’t wait until we have little ones of our own to celebrate with. Little ones just formulate the magic on Christmas.
How did everyone’s Christmas holiday go?
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Gone and done already?..
Posted by The Hiatt's at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ours was good, thanks:) This season did seem to go by fast!
Post a Comment