Saturday, August 22, 2009

What happens when you can't go out....

You take a lot of goofy pictures with NO point to them. Yeah.. that is how us Hiatt's role. Shallyse this is why we need you... we don't take flattering pictures. :D







4 comments:

Susie Peterson said...

i love #1 and 5! It's so cute!

Chipper62 said...

You two are dorks, but I guess that is why we love you, dork runs in the family!!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

lol. love it

esianoyam3 said...

I think you take great pictures! But if we ever make it back to Utah (/sigh) I will be taking so many pictures of the two of you that you'll beg me to never pick up a camera around you again!!

Or you could always come out here to visit. I just recommend avoiding the months of June, July and August - especially if your hair doesn't like humidity (mine hates it).