Saturday, July 4, 2009

tag of 10 things

So I got tagged to do this 10 quirk’s thing a while ago. I haven’t had the time nor the tolerance to do it until now.

#1 – Oddly enough, I get pleasure from working out. I do nitpick while in the course of action, but after I feel so much better, and I feel like I can take anything on! Rawr!

#2 –I am not a hale and hearty eater most of the time. But, like a feeble female, I do tally calories.

#3 – I stress easily. I thank my Mother for this. I stress over something for about an hour, and then I can exhale, loosen up, and then think of a way to overpower it (well in most cases).

#4- I wish that I was an inventive, artsy, decorator. If we ever get our own place, we will be hiring someone… like my cousins. Oh Shantel…. Megan…..

#5- My biggest stress reliever is to clean. It makes me feel like I have achieved something ostentatious, and I get out a lot of belligerence.

#6 – I worry about people a lot. My mind thinks a thousand miles a minute, and in those miles, I think about everyone I know and agonize about what is going on with them and hope they are okay. Exhausting? You’re telling me!

#7 – When my husband is not around, I am quite silly. I say and do the most unsystematic things.

#8 – All right, I like the movie Benji the Hunted. It is adorable! And yes, it makes me cry. Say what you will..

#9 – Every day I make a mental list of things I need to get done. I do not go to bed until this list has been checked off.

#10 – I am the kind of person where “business before play” is my everyday life. I don’t have fun until I know everything is taken care of. This can be a good quality or dreadful quality. I think my husband likes it because he can play as much as he wants because he knows I will take care of everything.

Alright! There you have it. I tag on anyone who wants to do this.

1 comments:

Sara said...

You are so funny Erin! Love ya!