
Hey everyone! It has been a while since we have posted anything. What have we been up to? Just a few things here and there….
I started my new job (3 weeks ago…)! It is fantastic! I am still with the University of Utah, I just switched locations. I am now at the West Ridge Clinic. It has been amazing. I am so appreciative that I got presented this job, and that I took it! It is night and day. 
I am not sure if I ever mentioned this, but Shayne and I are in Riverton’s performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. Shayne is one of the brother’s and I am one of the Wives. It has been fun, and tiring. We have play practice during the week, and most weekends, from 6:00-10:00. Starting Saturday, we will have practice from 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. The performances are July 10th- July 20th.
What else is new? Shayne joined Efusjon. For those who have not heard of Efusjon yet, it is an energy drink club (healthy, not full of sugar, and all that crap in all energy drinks). People told us, “Don’t do it! It’s a scam!” – Well for a “scam” it works, and it is miraculous! And the people who tell us it is a scam are the ones who are NOT doing it and never have. We have been on it for 3 weeks and are making money. It is incredible! It is fun to see our domino effect. 
That is it for now. I will post pictures of the play soon. We have quite a few goals we have set and plan on achieving this year, so we will keep updates on those exciting things. Until then, hello! and we hope all is well.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
It's been a while since our last
Posted by The Hiatt's at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's fun you're in Joseph! Russ and I should come see you!
hello beautiful. Don't listen to what others say. if you are making money then obviously it works. That is cool you are in that play. I just say a sign for it today lol. come visit before your play practices I am just home with our little stinker :)
Ken is selling efusion too! That's funny! I think it's awesome!! ;) Good luck with the play and everything!!
Post a Comment