Saturday, May 2, 2009

Over Jordan

I am more than pleased to publicize that the play is FINALLY over! After 3 months of long, late practices, it is finally over. Tonight was the last night. Shayne did incredible! He defiantly stood out over everyone else. He is very gifted and very entertaining to watch.
The play was about the history of South Jordan city. In the 1840’s a lot of latter day saints came from England and other country’s to start a new life. They lived in dug outs (which are house built into the hills). Shayne played a character named Fred who is a star teenager in the little town. Everyone knew Fred for his great game’s in baseball, and all the sheep herding. He had his eye on Birdie. She was off to New York to start a new life. But she fell in love with Fred.
It was a great show! But, I must admit, it is great to have my husband back at nights!
We are going to be starting another play in a week…. Stay tuned.











2 comments:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

I had no idea he was in a play! If I had known I would have gone to see it!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

i second what megan just said