Here is a picture of some tremendous, naughty, sticky bun goodness (which is effortless to make! Just consists of vanilla or butterscotch pudding, pecans, brown sugar, butter and dinner rolls). I popped these babies into the oven right before conference. Once they were done, we snuggled up on the couch and enjoyed the gooey mess that was rather delightful!
Conference was amazing. Brother Snow’s talk hit home for me. He talked about preparing for change in our lives. I swore he was looking right in my eyes and directing his talk to only me. It was a superb talk, and I look forward to this afternoon’s session.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
sTicKeY MeSs with the SpiRit!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe you found my blog ( sorry, it took me so long to see your comment, I haven't updated in a few months) Anyways, we totally need to catch up! My e-mail is britanycasorla@hotmail.com
Looks Yummy!!! You are beautiful the way you are. Don't stress too much about losing weight, just sit back and enjoy a few sticky buns:)
Okay, woah, Totally just gained like 10lbs, just LOOKING at those rolls. LOL. I LOVE all your wedding day pictures. SO GREAT!
Shelley
Hehe... We call these "Five Alarm Pull Aparts" in our house. George almost burned the apartment down making these when I was pregnant with The Princess...
Around here they call them "monkey bread."
Post a Comment