** Just a fun update on thee ol' savings topic! I can't post a picture because I am at work (shhh don't tell!). But this is too good not to share. Last night I got 2 bags of halls cough drops, (2) 10 calorie vitamin waters, and 4 bars of olay body soap. Guess how much I spent? Go ahead... guess.
I spent ZERO DOLLARS! All of it for FREE! Woot woot! The lady at the register makes the comment, "You have some killer coupons!" I just smile and say, "Why yes I do!". Ha ha!
I had 2 coupons to get a bag of halls cough drops for free if under $2.29. 2 coupons for a $1.00 off each water and the waters were only $1.00 at Wal Mart, and the soap was $2.00 off, and the soaps were only like $1.40 (or something close to that).
Life is grand in the cheap lane!
This isn’t the best I have done… but I thought it was still good! I got 12 items for $11.00 and saved $8.00.
8 cans of Grand’s biscuits
2 boxes of fruit snacks
Gallon of milk
And hot dog buns
My last visit to the store I saved $32.84 and spent $13.16! I got all sorts of goods. See, the class pays off. If you are interest in learning how to do this, let me know and I will hook you up!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
$$SaViNgS $$
Posted by The Hiatt's at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! You know I work at the university hospital as well!!! In radiology!
Ps. I need you to tell me all about this coupon class!
Oh how I love good deals. Its such a good feeling.
That is so awesome! I wish I could have gone. I wonder if they do a class like that out here in Chicao!! I need it. The cost of living is higher out here. I go to the grocery store for a couple things and $200 later I wonder what I got for all that money!
Post a Comment