

One year today Shayne and I were sealed for time and all eternity. It was a very wintry, yet joyful day. I am very content to have Shayne as my husband and life friend. 
Our wedding day was so COLD! And the news announced the night before our wedding that we were expecting our worst snow storm of 2008, the day of our wedding. GREAT! I woke extra early just to make sure that I had my temple bag together, my dress, etc..
I had to be at my hair appointment at 5:30 AM. My girlfriend drove me to my hair appointment because she had a truck with 4-wheel drive.
My hair stylist was getting upset because my hair was not curling. We worked on it so long that I left late from the hair salon. Just my luck the snow storm hit when I was trying to get to the Temple on time for my wedding.
Shayne, my in laws, and Shayne’s buddies waited for me outside temple square. My girlfriend pulled over, I jumped out, Shayne and his buddies grabbed all of my things, and off we went to the temple.
Ha ha! What a year it has been. We have welcomed a new niece, celebrated our nephews birthday bash in Arizona. We have served the Lord in our callings. We went four wheeling and had a blast! We have had family come stay with us various times. We have celebrated holidays together for the first time as a married couple. It has been a enjoyable, busy year as newly weds. 
I love Shayne with all my heart. He has educated me so much. I know that he is here for me and that he loves me. I am grateful to him. He is an incredible partner. 
Last night we went to dinner, and he wrote down, “I love you baby. One year going strong…. Eternity to go!” ha ha! It made me giggle. I look forward to spending Eternity with you too sweet heart.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Happy One Year Anniversary Honey
Posted by The Hiatt's at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year! You look gorgeous in your pictures!
Congrats!! It's crazy that you've been married that long. I love your pictures.
Wow you and I talked about this last week, but it still seems impossible! i am so glad that you guys got through the first year, it is DEFINATELY the hardest! I love you!
Post a Comment