Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mini get away

Shayne and I FINALLY got a little get away! We went up to his buddy Adam’s cabin with a few couples and went 4 wheeling, played some games, cooked, and just had a BLAST! However, Saturday we got smutty!! We literally had a film of dirt on us the whole time. We had layers of dirt in our hair, I had muck on my lips, and we had earth plastered to our faces…LOL! We had a excellent time.









3 comments:

Sara said...

That looks like a blast! I am glad you guys were able to get some away time together!

Nicole Marsh said...

Wow it looks like you had a lot of fun. It is really nice to get away. I can't believe how much dirt you got on you!! Was it hard to get it all off?

The Gray Fam said...

ahhh so jealous... it looks like you guys had a blast... It looks like the dirt on your lips is a little wet... wonder how that happened ;)