
Time for an update!
Shayne and I spoke in sacrament on Sunday. Shayne’s topic was “Furthering your education” and mine was “Developing Talents”. We both had to speak for 12-15 minutes which concerned us because we both have a trend to speak swiftly when we are tense. But we both spoke for 20 minutes (without knowing it) and after we had many people come up and tell us that they were touched and helped with the information we shared. It is awesome. We equally learned a lot from out talks as well. We are both blessed for speaking even though we were doubtful at first. 
I am so happy to say that I am FINALLY getting my computer training out of the way. I am thrilled because for the last 2 weeks I have been doing all the ‘office work’ and not my complete job detail. I am so anxious to get going so computer training is AWESOME! Although I must say I feel like the nerdy girl in class. I understood everything that the trainer was explaining, and everyone else was confused and lost. I felt like I was doing something wrong because I was not lost or confused. So I asked the teacher and she looked over everything and told me I did everything correct. Wha hoo! So day one in training went VERY well. I am excited to get it all done and start working!!
Hope all is well with everyone else!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Talks and Computer Training
Posted by The Hiatt's at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAY!!! I am glad that you are getting the hang of things so well. It doesn't surprise me though, you are a smart girl!! Love ya girlie, and miss ya!!!
Post a Comment