Sunday, July 20, 2008

Movie of the Year!




I have never been into batman, let alone any batman movies, but The Dark Knight is AMAZING! Shayne and I both loved it. Heath Ledger is unbelieveable (too bad he cant see his good work. And he is up for an award even in his grave).

Shayne and I both encourage people to go see The Dark Knight. The language is not bad, and there is no sex scenes. It is kind of a dark movie, and some gore.. but all in all it is WELL worth it!

4 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

I am not really into the whole Batman things either, but I really want to go and see this one. I haven't heard of anyone who hasn't like it!

Kristin said...

Oh man, I'm glad you liked it . . . I was a little disturbed. I had no idea it would be that DARK!

Jami West said...

I completely agree with you on this movie! It was the best. I will be buying it when it's out and watching it like every week :)

Sara said...

Is it too scary for me? You know I am a wimp.