I woke up Monday with a sore throat. Not like a burning sore throat... like a muscle sore throat. It was not THAT bad. However after lunch, it started to get worse. Only it started to feel like where my "Adam’s apple" is, it started to feel TIGHT and it was pinching my voice box. Later that night my voice was going out! I was almost at a whisper! And over my Adam’s apple it would get TIGHT and it would kill! Then it would release after I swallowed hard. Then after a few hours, it hurt SO bad that I swallowed as HARD as I could and it felt like something moved to the bottom of my throat/neck. It made it hard to breathe. It was still getting tight and then releasing once I swallowed hard.Yesterday, it was not too bad. It was still tightening and releasing.. But only like 10x the entire day. So I thought it was getting better.Well this morning I made an Eggo waffle. I didn’t put anything on it. I just ate it dry. Well, when I swallowed it, it almost felt like it got trapped in my throat. Again, I swallowed hard and it finally went down. Well now the tightening and the releasing is back up on my Adam’s apple and it is more painful today and it keeps tightening and releasing about every 15-20 minutes. It hurts so badly! And it feels like I have to either burp or hic-cup... but it won’t come out and then my throat gets really tight and then releases. It is tender when I just swallow without it tightening up.So yeah! That is weird. It hurts so badly today so I called a throat doc. His nurse said it sounds really abnormal and that I should go see a doctor. Ugh!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thats soo sad! I hope you start feeling better let me know what it is. miss you and love ya!
I'm so sorry Erin! Poor girl. That's not fun at all. I hope you feel better very soon!!
Oh how wierd! I have been having a sore throat the last couple of days too..it just suddenly came on and now it won't leave. :( Well..I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is NO fun.
Post a Comment