I have been tagged so...here goes...
Rules: Answer the following questions about the man in your life.
What is his full name? Kelly Shayne Hiatt
How long have you been married? 2 months and 23 days
How long have you been married? 2 months and 23 days
How long did you date? Officially together... 5 months
Who eats more sweets? Shayne by far!
Who said I love you first? Shayne did
How old is he? 23
Who is taller? Shayne barely
Who is smarter? Shayne
Who said I love you first? Shayne did
How old is he? 23
Who is taller? Shayne barely
Who is smarter? Shayne
Who can sing better? Shayne sings better deep, I sing better high
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who pays the bills? We both make the money and we both pay bills
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who pays the bills? We both make the money and we both pay bills
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn.... Shayne would
Who cooks dinner? Shayne cooks more...but I do sometimes. Shayne likes cooking more so I let him! Ha ha!
Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn.... Shayne would
Who cooks dinner? Shayne cooks more...but I do sometimes. Shayne likes cooking more so I let him! Ha ha!
Who drives? Usually Shayne when we are together
Who is more stubborn? Shayne
Who is more stubborn? Shayne
Who kissed who first? Shayne was the brave one
Who asked who out? Shayne asked me out
Who proposed? Shayne
Who has more siblings? I do by far!
Who wears the pants? Umm.. we are pretty equal
Who asked who out? Shayne asked me out
Who proposed? Shayne
Who has more siblings? I do by far!
Who wears the pants? Umm.. we are pretty equal
Now it is your turn I tag anyone who wants to!!! It is fun to learn more!

1 comments:
How fun!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment