Tuesday, March 18, 2008

*Erin*


Erin moved around a lot in her younger years. She finally moved in with her Dad at the age of 12, and grew up in the South Jordan area.

Erin graduated from Bingham High. Erin enjoyed dance, singing, theatre and badminton in high school.

After graduation Erin ventured into her acting/singing/modeling career. Erin did many commercials on the radio and television. Erin had a good time helping out on the tv show Everwood on many occasions.
Although acting was pleasurable, Erin focused more on modeling. It took off rapidly. Before Erin knew it, she was traveling around with the company that signed her on.
In her spare time Erin entered singing competitions. After 6 months of hard work Erin won 1st place in the Utah singing contest held at the South Town Expo center.

After a tragic car accident Erin moved back home, and helped her Dad put her little sister through rehab. Erin volunteered to be the host home Mom for the program. After 7 months of dedication and hard work, Erin’s little sister signed out.

Now, Erin works full time, goes to the gym, and loves being a wife!

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Yay! You have a blog! :) I saw it on your facebook. You are so cute! I love blogging...I think EVERYONE should have a blog. :)

sTaCiE said...

I LOVE IT!! I'm so glad i got u bloggin!
last night was fun! we need to get together again!