Dang it! I let too much time go by. We have been busy. I hope I can remember everything that happened in March and April.
In March Shayne was admitted in the hospital for internal bleeding. Luckily, he is okay now. He has lost a lot of weight. He is down to 207 pounds. He looks fantastic!
Shayne picked up a new hobby. He makes pens and he is good at it!
Little Miss is walking on her feet instead of her knees now! Yay!
Kelly is still a smart little bugger and grows up more and more everyday.
I have the best visiting teacher. I have had a rough few months, and she surprised me with the most thoughtful gift!
I had to have emergency oral surgery. I have never experienced SO MUCH PAIN. Nothing would relieve the pain. Finally, I got in and had that molar extracted. Instant relief! My teeth are horrible.
I had my first Nerium convention the first week of April. It was a blast! We are opening in Korea in June and we just had our pre-launch of our new product, EHT. EHT is a supplement that helps with anti-aging of the BRAIN. I can't wait to start taking mine. I want to Blog each week on the differences I feel. Nerium is going great. I won a $750 cash bonus in March. I am also working on personal development and I love how that makes me feel. Nerium is amazing on so many levels.
My little sister and her family moved in with us unexpectedly. Our house is crazy busy!
Natasha graduated from nursing school and we were invited to watch her walk. We are SO proud of her!
I know I am missing some things... but I guess I will just update things as I remember them.
![]() |
| Gift from my visiting teacher |
![]() |
| Graceful eater |
![]() |
| Boots, gun and glasses with the peace sign. Good job dude. |
![]() |
| Mariel and I at the convention |
![]() |
| Some of my Nerium family |
![]() |
| She likes to watch the dryer |
![]() |
| Yoli and I |
![]() |
| They don't look like siblings do they? |
![]() |
| First 'pigtails'. Limited hair and no elastics. |
![]() |
| Got my nails done again! YAY! |
![]() |
| More Nerium fun! Love my girls. |
![]() |
| I love this little boy |
![]() |
| Family |
![]() |
| Yay Natasha!!! |
![]() |
| Shayne made this one and the ones below |
























0 comments:
Post a Comment