Here we are in October 2014. Am I the only one to think it's weird that we are in the year 2014? I feel like it should still be the late 90's or early 2000's. I am apparently old.
I decided to get a second job. Why? Because I have a new found love for the product, Nerium. It is unreal. I have been obsessed with it ever since I was introduced to it. This is the first time I have ever wanted to sell something. With other companies you have to enjoy cooking, or like smells, nails, jewelry or skirts. And you have to meet a certain quota each month and do parties. With Nerium? It's none of that. You don't do parties, you don't have to meet a certain quota. You can go at your own pace. And best part - everyone qualifies because everyone has skin. And it's not about pressure sales. Not. At. All. This product & company are brilliant. It's so easy it's ridiculous. All I talk about now is my family & Nerium. Ha! I bet people hate me. I have word vomit. I just can't stop talking about my love for it. I want to spread the love and show people what it can do for them. Squee!
![]() |
| Before Nerium. See my pores, and my acne scars? |
![]() |
| This is barely under 2 weeks of using Nerium. Look at the difference already. LOVE. |
Shayne got a new job selling 3D scanners for Axiom 3D Imaging. He works for his buddy and he loves it thus far. He is their only sales rep at this time so life is good.
The kids are great. Skylar is crawling and is EVERYWHERE. She has a lot of teeth coming in at once so we have crying, snotty & drooling good & bad days. She is 8 months old now. Weird. So weird. She loves squash like Kelly did. I love it. She laughs at Kelly a lot and still enjoys being part of the group.
Kelly has his very first picture day this month. How is my son old enough to ride the bus alone and to bring home crafts and to have picture day?
We got the kids their costumes for Halloween. Kelly is being Spider Man (who else?) and Skylar is going to be an adorable pumpkin. Shayne & I are going to be Shayne & Erin. We are original. And Allie? Well... we love Allie.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall. It's here! I love all of our traditions. Getting pumpkins and riding the tractors, hot drinks, hoodies, beautiful warm colors, the Witchfest, Cornbelly's, birthdays and of course Halloween. I love this month. It is my favorite!
Life is grand! No complaints here. We have many blessings, the Gospel and each other. What else more could you ask for?
![]() |
| Love them |
![]() |
| Spider Man!! |
![]() |
| Sleeping on Daddy |









0 comments:
Post a Comment