Wednesday, October 15, 2014

More of October 2014

Woo wee! We have been busy. We had my sisters baby shower for the twins, Nerium market parties, hang outs, school work, Cornbelly's twice... you name it we have been doing it.

I got the chance to meet and hang out with a 5-Star National Marketing Director with Nerium. Her name is Mariel and WOW. This woman is extraordinary. And she is so nice and wonderful! We drove her to the event where she was presenting. Hello! Experience of a life time.

Mariel and I 

Nerium peeps

The Lloyd's babysat Kelly for us while we were at the market party. When we picked Kelly up, this is how we found him:

He makes a cute girl. Lol


We got to go to Cornbelly's twice within one week. The first time we lost Kelly. He bolted from us! Shayne & I were panicked. Shayne went one way and I went the other. We could not see him anywhere. Finally, over the intercom they announced that a little boy in an orange shirt was at the information desk and he said his Mom's name was, Erin. RELIEF! We hurried over there. Other than THAT escapade the trips were fun.

Yay for Cornbelly's! 

I threw my sister a baby shower for the twins. It was a huge success. She had a great haul.

My sisters and I

I can't believe she is having twins! 


What else? I feel like I am forgetting so much! Little Miss is getting a ton of teeth in at once. Poor baby girl. She has 4 on top and almost 4 on bottom. Yowch! But, she is still cuter than ever.



Kelly is doing well in school. His teacher just sent me this e-mail yesterday about him:

Hi Erin!
Kelly has been doing really well at school. He is good at following the routine and knowing where he needs to be. I have been really working on getting him to answer questions during small and large group times. If he doesn't know the answer, I want him to repeat the correct answer. Sometimes he just sits quietly, and I want to make sure he is participating. He is kind of the leader in our class since he was here last year. Have a nice break and see you next week!

Kirsten Sessions




Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Nerium? Once? Twice? Here are some awesome Nerium results from my family & friend.

Redness and breakouts before

Redness and breakouts have subsided. Beautiful healthy glow. 

This is my Dad. He has suffered from rosacea for as long as I can remember. Look! It's cleared up SO much. Just after 7 days. 

This is Shayne's before and after. This is only in 5 days! Lines are diminishing. 

You can go to www.erinhiatt.nerium.com for more information. This company and product are leaps and bounds above everything else out there. Hands down. People need to jump on the bandwagon before we go national. We opened in Canada & Mexico this year and Asia is next year. Exciting!



0 comments: