This is just random pictures I have collected lately. I need to slap them on here to keep safe. I need to get some of Kelly on his bike and just goofing off being Kelly. He is hard to capture on camera because he is so busy all the time.
![]() |
| She likes to sleep in Grandpa Spencer's hammock |
![]() |
| Baby Tamron and Kelly watching a show |
![]() |
| So big! Sitting in Kelly's old walker |
![]() |
| Happy morning baby |
![]() |
| More of Kelly's preschool art |
![]() |
| Love them! |
![]() |
| Have I posted this before? I can't remember. I still love it though. |
![]() |
| Silver Lake June 29, 2014 |
![]() |
| Cutie |
![]() |
| More from the Hogle Zoo |
![]() |
| Love Love Love |
![]() |
| More of Grandpa's Hammock |
![]() |
| Sitting up by herself - woot! |
![]() |
| He likes to snort against her head. He does it all the time. Yeah, we don't get it either. He thinks it's hilarious. |
![]() |
| Good big brother |
![]() |
| Love funny footed jammies |
![]() |
| Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese |
![]() |
| Colorado Rockies cheerleader outfit from Grandpa & Grandma Hiatt |
![]() |
| Handsome boy! |
![]() |
| Got hit in my side with a firework. |





















1 comments:
I can't believe how much your kids look alike! So fun. Cuties!
Post a Comment