June is always crazy for us. We have 8 birthdays this month and usually a lot of family events and/or activities.
We had Shayne's family in town for our twin nephews 7th birthday party. We went down to see Shayne's grandparents grave with his parents this year. It was nice to spend some one on one time with them.
![]() |
| Grandpa and Nanna |
![]() |
| Poor Little Miss |
What else? Let's see here...
Shayne is studying to take his test so he can sell health insurance for American Senior Benefits. He is pretty excited about working for them. He also gets an outpatient surgery on June 13th. Yeah.. Friday the 13th.. Father's Day weekend. Fabulous.
Skylar is so close to rolling over and she tries so hard to sit up.
Kelly still enjoys school and has learned a lot. He makes a triangle and a circle with his hands and shows us. He surprises us with little things like that everyday and we love it. He is learning so much and it's exciting to watch. Yesterday he grabbed the picture of a frog he painted green at school and showed me how a frog jumps. Cute boy! I love him so much.
I started taking anxiety medication and it's going well. I am thankful we got the right meds on the first shot. Happy happy joy joy. My husband and kids will enjoy my company again. Maybe.
This year we (meaning Shayne) are finishing our backyard. Yay! We will have shade back there. Finally. And other scenery other than rocks and dirt. I will post pics when
![]() |
| I think it's cool they provide the certificates |
![]() |
| Love this little boy! And his awkward forced smiles for the camera. |
![]() |
| Yeah... I made Kelly sit in this seat too. They won't remember it so who cares. |
![]() |
| Yep - Here is Kelly in this dang seat. Back when we lived with Shayne's aunt & uncle. Love the pillow case and the comforter? Classy. Look at his cheeks! Muah! |






0 comments:
Post a Comment