Tomorrow is my sweet husbands 29th
birthday. I love birthdays. I don’t always get the chance to go all out like I
wish I could, but I still enjoy celebrating the birth of a loved one. Birthdays
are so special and significant.
Shayne and I have been married for 5 years,
9 months & 1 week. We have experienced our fair share of extreme ups &
downs, sheer happiness, laughter, and moments of learning and growing. Yes there are days we
want to smack each other, but at the end of each day words can’t express the
love I have for Shayne. He is my best friend, my lover and eternal
companion that I share my life with.
Over the years I have seen him become more
and more of an amazing husband, father, friend, son and son-in-law. Whenever
someone needs help Shayne is one of the first to jump in line. He is always
wanting to help his friends & family no matter the cost.
Every day he goes out of his way to make
sure Kelly, Allie and I are well taken care of. Whether it be a good hug
because we had a crappy day, a silly joke to make us smile, laundry that needs
to be done, dinner to be made, grocery shopping, a good back rub, waking up at
the crack of dawn even though he just went to bed 3 hours before, a boo-boo
that needs to be kissed, or a sippy that needs to be refilled with juice,
Shayne is right there to help with no complaints. Not only does he tell us how
much he loves us, he shows us multiple times a day just HOW much he loves us.
As a husband he is sensitive to my feelings
and always wants me to be happy. If I hurt he wants to make it better if he can
(especially lately). He puts up with me which
in itself says A LOT.
As a dad he dedicates his days to every
need Kelly has. He wrestles with Kelly and has fun with him, but has just the
right balance of discipline and teaching.
While taking care of us all Shayne also
works hard on trying to build a successful business that will help provide for
his family, and he also goes to school. In his spare time he is trying to make
something better whether it be a car that needs detailing, a necklace of mine
that broke, or something in the house that needs to be fixed. Everything he has
is dedicated to something good.
I love my husband, and this post doesn’t even
come close to explaining how much he does , what an amazing man he truly is, or
how deeply we love and appreciate him.
Happy Birthday, Honey. I know we don’t have
much, but I sure hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow because it is
celebrating your birth. And without you, our family would not be our family.












0 comments:
Post a Comment