We had our last ultrasound on Friday. She was so fun to watch! She was moving all over the place and waving, and puckering her little lips. She posed for the camera as well a few times. I think we have a diva on our hands. Oh boy!
On Thursday I was having chest pain, shortness of breath, vertigo, and abdominal pain so I had to go to the OB ER. Luckily I am healthy as a horse. They think I have gall stones, and they are getting smushed, so I will have pain and yucky symptoms for a while.
The Lloyd's had a lot of play time with Kelly this weekend. They took him to a pumpkin patch, and then Cornbelly's. He had so much fun! As I have mentioned before the Lloyd's are his second family pretty much, and Derek is his HERO. He LOVES Derek. So between the fall activities, being with the Lloyd's, riding tractors with Derek, and pumpkins (which he calls oranges), he was in little toddler heaven.
I love this picture. He is so happy and it just makes me tear up.



0 comments:
Post a Comment