We
have entered the 2nd trimester. May I get a woot woot!
This week's big developments: The Gummy Bear can now squint,
frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his/her thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, the facial
muscles are getting a workout as the tiny features form one expression after
another. The kidneys are producing urine, which releases into the amniotic
fluid around the Gummy Bear — a process that will keep up until birth.
The Gummy Bear is
stretching out. From head to bottom, he/she measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.
Cravings: Carbs and starchy foods. I could eat pasta and bread all day long. With a side of mashed potatoes and corn. With Kelly I wanted oreos and soda.
Sickness: I have been throwing up more, but other than that I
feel pretty good. My thryoid medicine slowed down the weight gain. Hallelujah!
Tummy: It’s starting to get out there more. If you didn’t know I
was pregnant, you would think it was just a nice food belly.
In other news, Shayne got a
new job. YAY! Out of 300 applicants he was the top 3 chosen. He loves it so
far. This is a place where he can learn, have challenges, sale, market, and he
has growth in the company.
Live Commercial Advertising is the 21st Century of
advertising media. Shayne will be using the most direct approach in bringing
human interaction back into the game plan. He will have a positive team and professional training that
has far reaching goals and rewards. We are so excited for him for this new and remarkable
opportunity. Not that he didn’t love having a phone glued to his face 8+ hours
a day, it is just time to move onto new and better things.
He graduates in December
with his associates, and enters the bachelors program at Westminster.


0 comments:
Post a Comment