I
can’t believe I am 10 weeks already. 3 more weeks and I am out of the 1st
trimester. Wha??? The baby is about the size of a kumquat.
This
week the ‘gummy bear’ has stepped up the sickness. I have been throwing up
more, I have dizzy spells, and have had nausea all day and all night. There
have been some random cravings, but
mostly I am just trying to fill my tummy with healthy options (the best I can)
to ease the nausea. My pants are defiantly tighter, but I am not showing. I can
tell I am thicker, but it just looks like I had a big meal. Luckily, no weight
gain yet. I don’t ‘feel’ what it is yet. Some Moms just know if it’s a boy or
girl. With Kelly I knew he was a boy. This time around, no clue! I want to say
a boy, but I don’t know. We will find out in August.


1 comments:
Wonderful Erin! You will have great success. Just stick to it. At times you will feel like giving up, or quitting and trying later. But remember...the first day is the hardest (and it will be hard), the second day becomes easier, and then you will be practically done! Best word of advice I can give with Potty Wise is this...DO NOT LOSE YOUR EXCITEMENT. It's hard, I know, but your little boy will be able to tell when you become exhausted and less excited about it. His energy will feed off of yours, so try to fake it when you are getting worn out. And let Daddy take over so you can have a break:) Good Luck Sweetie!
Post a Comment