The holiday craziness has arrived. This week we have Shayne’s brother in town with his little family. Let me back up..
At the beginning of the year we set up some good friends. Result? We have a wedding on Tuesday. Are we good or what? Chad & Natasha are so happy, and they fit together like peas and carrots. I will show you a little appetizer of their stunning wedding attire. Check this out..
I know, she is dazzling right? This is a huge step up from their first date picture. He he he
Anyway! Shayne’s brother is Chad’s bestie, so they are in town for the big ol’ celebration. Kelly defiantly loves having his cousins here. He gets so bored with mom and dad so yes, playful cousins is what the doctor ordered for this little boy. We have been just hangin’ out watching movies, eating yummy food, and kissing our new nephew who is 7 weeks old.
We all went sledding and the boys were adorable in their winter clothes. I will post a picture of that once I get it. I know I know… it may never happen. But it’s on my to-do list..don't judge me.
We do all these fun things during each season (zoo lights, festival of trees, birthdays etc..), and I get so caught up chasing my toddler around, I never whip out the camera. I need to start documenting these things. Sheesh Mom! Way to go.
In this picture we have me (not sure what face I am making.. and it was 'comfy time' so why wear make up and look fabulous right? Whatever), Kelly, Riley holding baby Brigdon, Bryant and Derek.
I will post the cute picture we took of the boys right before we left to the hills for some sledding fun. I have to bug Bryant to send it to me.
This week contains: the wedding and wedding dinner, 3 birthdays, and 2 birthday parties. After that? Santa will be at our house! We need to get an elf in our home. Where does one sign up for one of Santa's elves to sit and monitor our behavior? I think the sign up list for an elf is at Tai Pan.. yusss? ;) That is where one will find anything holiday-ish.
It's on like Donkey Kong! We do busy very well in our neck of the woods. We like to slam all of our events all together. It makes things more challenging. Who doesn't like a good challenge?



0 comments:
Post a Comment