Okay, I promised a Blog update. I am way behind. Don’t judge me. :)
Shayne is kickin’ some serious booty at work. I admire him because he is so sick of his job, but he still excels. He makes tops almost every month, and today he gets a special award from the VP of American Express. Only 3 people a year get this award, and Shayne is one of them. Yahoo! Shayne is still going to school, and making good grades. I am very proud of him.
Kelly runs everywhere, and has decided that the stairs are super cool. He learned how to take down the baby gate (Delightful). You will be playing with him one second, and then the next thing you know he is gone and half way up the stairs (EEK!). He thinks it’s even funnier when we get scared and run after him. It’s an ‘enjoyable game’. He still doesn’t talk, but he does understand everything you tell him, and he enjoys having conversations. Baby jabber is the way we go in our house. He even opens a book and reads it to you. It melts my heart when he starts reading you his books in this innocent, soft, angelic voice. Kelly has always loved music, and loves to dance. He still gets this little ‘bob’ where nods his head, and moves his torso up and down. He has added a new move – he slightly bends his knees up and down with the bobbing. Cute right? His favorite song right now? The Big Bang Theory opening song. He stops everything when he hears it, and dances.
Nothing is new with me really. My team at work is finally all trained, and ramping up to their productivity expectation. I have trained my entire team, and my supervisor. Needless to say, I am glad training is over, and I have a great team now. I was in put in charge of making 2 more WQ’s for us to work. So instead of 6 WQ’s, we have 8. I had to make an entirely new alpha split for each WQ. Booya! I managed to get two different kinds of the flu within one month of each other (got one from the in-laws, and the 2nd from Kelly). Kelly even got Monique’s family sick, and my father in law. I felt bad. We even had our flu shots - but that didn’t do diddly squat this year. I got down to 140lbs from being sick, but I am defiantly making up for the lost calories now. Bring on the food!
And Allie? Well we love, Allie. She is 18 weeks old now.
We have been working hard on our 1 year food storage supply, and words can't explain HOW excited we are for our California vacation in a few weeks. I am going to miss Kelly SOOO much. He will be playing at Monique’s house for the 6 days we are gone. He loves the Lloyd’s, so he will be having fun while we are away. It will be nice to have the honeymoon we never got. Hey, better late than never, yes?

0 comments:
Post a Comment