Utah weather is feral. We were all waiting for it to warm up – and it from waiting to warm up, to sizzling hot. That is Utah for ya! Bi-polar weather is what we wait for.
I took Kelly swimming for his first time, and let me just say - it was entertaining. The pool water was not heated yet, so the water was super chilly. But with it being 95 degrees, Kelly was a good sport. I didn’t want to be a mean Mom and just plunge him in there without easing into it – so we took it one stair at a time, and then leisurely got in shoulder deep. Every time we got deeper and deeper, Kelly would scrunch his eyes, and breathe deep as he made “hoo hoo hoo” noise with his breaths. Once we adjusted to the temperature, he just chilled and smiled. And he looked adorable in his tiny red swim trunks.
We have been going on lots of walks recently. Kelly will fall asleep by the time we get back home. Kelly’s preferred place is to be outside. I just know that when he is old enough to play outside – that is where he will live.
We are taking him to his first baseball game in Arizona in September. When Shayne was a baby he HATED loud noises. Kelly is so much like Shayne; I fret that he will have a hard time with it. So we will see!
But here are some fun pictures of our summer so far. I love my little Kelly. He is our life!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Kelly 8 months - Summer so far
Kelly in his little swim trunks! Oh, I want to kiss his cheeks!
Splashin' in the pool
He thought the arm of the chair was pretty neat
One day after our walk
We love this outfit on him
This was his cousin Dallin's toy. And he LOVED it.
Mugsy is always right by Kelly. Always.
I don't know why I love this picture so much... I just do....
And again... more of his cute laughs I can't get enough of
Posted by The Hiatt's at 6:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hes getting so big!! He is so handsome! Miss you guys!! We still need to come see your new place! Love you friend!
He is SOOOO super cute Erin. And you are such a good cute Mommy!! Love all the adorable pictures of summer.
Post a Comment