We have some fun updates! But no pictures YET. I'm sorry I'm sorry! But eventually I will get some on here. But for now... enjoy the word vomit (Lovely worded... I know).
I got a promotion. I am now on the NOVA team for radiology with the University of Utah. LOVE it. Better hours, better pay, my own desk (I have a home now!), and I love my team.
More news? Kelly got his firth tooth. It's sneaking up slowly through his gums, but you can see and feel the top of it, and Kelly rubs his little tongue over it all day. SO cute!
BIGGEST news? We got our town home! We move in THIS weekend! WE are way thrilled! It's exciting. I will post pictures of it once we get situated.
Hope all is well! Stay tuned for pictures! (I hope).
Monday, April 4, 2011
More updates
Posted by The Hiatt's at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!
Your little guy is so big! Congrats on your town home. That's exciting!
hey girl! whats the NOVA team for radiology?
You know I work in radiology at the U of U!
I cant believe we have never run into eachother!!
Post a Comment