Friday, April 29, 2011

6 months old!




Awww... our little guy is 6 months old now. How crazy is that?  Kelly, we love you honey!

New things in the Hiatt home:
- Well, we LOVE our home! It's wonderful. I need post pictures.
- I cut all my hair off! I have an A-Line now. LOVE it! I have never had short hair! We are getting family pictures tomorrow, so I will have to post them when we get them back.

And that is it for now!

3 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

What?! He's 6 months old already! That's crazy. He is a cutie! I can't wait to see pictures of your house and your hair! Get posting those! :)

EA said...

Wow, he's changed SO much. What a little cutie! That sounds like you have so many fun changes. I bet your hair is really cute.

Kimmie said...

He is so dang cute! Come on Hot Mama post some pics! I'm sure your hair looks incredible on you!