Saturday, December 4, 2010
How is my baby almost 6 weeks already?
Kelly just melts our hearts. He is SO much fun! He is growing so much everyday. He can focus now on what he is looking at, with only occasional cross-eyed looks. I love it when he tries to talk to us, and his big smile turns your heart warm and gooey. We haven't been able to catch the FULL on smile on camera yet because it happens so quickly. His hair is getting much lighter, and he is almost out of newborn clothes. He can eat up to 4 oz a feeding when he hits a major growth spurt. Even though its extremely hard to wake up every 2-3 hours in the night, its worth it when I see his big eyes wide open, his eye brows raised with excitment, and his tiny arms and legs flying everywhere as he awaits a bottle he knows Mommy has.
He loves his daddy. Shayne can get him to smile so easily. They will just sit there and talk and talk.
He is such an angel... I can't get enough of him. Being a mom is the best! It's going to kill me to go back to work. But until then, I savor every day I get with my little boy.
Posted by The Hiatt's at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Erin he is such a beautiful baby!
Erin he is SO darn cute!!
Post a Comment