Thursday, June 17, 2010

For Today

freakin ray of sunshine Pictures, Images and Photos

Things I am grateful for today:

1- My friends that keep me in line. Especially when I am freaking out. They keep me in line at least once a day. Ha! Thank you girls.

2- My job. I have the best job, and it fits me like a glove. I have an awesome boss, I work for a great company, our benefits are amazing, and my co-workers ROCK!

3- Clean clothing and hot showers. I love feeling clean and fresh.

4- Water. When your thirsty your THIRSTY. I am glad I don't live in a country where water is not clean and not available.

5- My husband. This pregnancy has been rough and he tries so hard to keep me on the up and up (that is not an easy task! So he is pretty much super man. Dealing with a pregnant woman sucks. I love you honey :D ).

6- That I am not as sick, or as weak this week. Knock knock.

7- Food. Need I say more.

8- That we have our Vegas vacation coming up in 20 days. :D

9- That my sister has a pool so I can be kissed by the sun before our vacation

10- Flip flops. It's hard to squeeze swollen feet into shoes. Whoever invented flip flops needs some sort of award. Don't you think?

11- I am off early today

and last but not least....

12- I felt my little guy move today!!!! It was so awesome! I want to feel him again!

2 comments:

Victoria Edwards said...

how sweet! the last one is my favorite! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

Adam and Rachel said...

Yipee! Gotta love that feeling! So exciting!