
Wow! 2 years have passed? Really? Really! It has been a crazy 2 years of marriage. But regardless of all the challenges we have had, we are happy to be each others best friends and eternal companions. We have grown as a couple, and as individuals. We both have learned that marriage is anything but easy, but very rewarding and special.I love my Shayner with all my heart. I am glad he picked me. Happy Anniversary sweetheart.
We will be celebrating our anniversary late this year, but we will post pictures as soon as we do. Stay tuned in with the Hiatt hotline...
Monday, February 1, 2010
2 Years of Marital Bliss
Posted by The Hiatt's at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! :)
That is so exciting!! It does go by super fast. Have fun celebrating.
Happy Anniversary! The first two years is definitely the hardest...
Happy anniversary, guys! I posted a "tribute" to you over on my biz blog - www.shadeleafstudios.com/blog.
Love and miss you both sooooo much!!
Post a Comment