Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week One Results

Week one was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was nice to have all our meals ready to go. You are never hungry, and your never over stuffed. The food was good, but I am glad that we get a change in week two.
My results are good for one week. I lost 3 pounds and lost 5 inches off my hips and one inch off my waiste. Crazy!
Mom lost 6 pounds and 1 inch off her waiste and 2 off her hips. That is only after 6 days of eating healthy. Woot.
Wekk two begins tomorrow. I am excited for this week because the food sounds oober nummy. This week we eat stuff like hot apple pie breakfast, Laughing Cow cheese wedges with cinnmon and crackers, edamamme beans (sorry if I spelled that wrong), white fish of sorts, a stir fry, and a rice bowl type dillio.
Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

That is so awesome! I wish I had the money to do that!

Emily and Russell Petty said...

Way to go Erin! You are doing great! Keep it up:)

Roger and Sherry said...

Hip hip hooray for the two of you. It is so much easier when there is someone to do it with. Keep on truckin'. You can do it!!

Nicole Marsh said...

Yum! That food does sound good. Where do I find out more about this? Congrats on the weigh loss.