Friday, September 4, 2009

update on the move

Our plans are set! October 2nd we are renting a moving truck, Shayne's parents are flying in from Colorado, we are loading up everything! Cleaning the apartment, then Shayne and his parents are on their way to Colorado. I stay behind (unless I get a job between now and then).

I am nervous... and excited. I don't know what this new road will lead us to.. but it will be an adventure!

Our basement apartment will be available so if you know anyone who needs one, our will be open. It is a nice place and our land lords are nice!

more updates to come...

2 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

That will be such an adventure for you. I hope that you are able to find a job out there soon.

Jami West said...

Hey Erin, It's good you have family at least in Colorado. John and I moved very spontaneously to Chicago in March. I moved out here with no family, no friends. Just me and my little family to a brand new place I've never been. I lived in Utah for 25 years around all my family. So this is an adventure for me too. But I do know that we are supposed to be here for now and I've just had to let my ward be my family out here. I do love that we're having this adventure and I'm supporting my husband :-) I hope you find a job soon so you two can be together! You'll do great and Utah is just a drive away.