Okay ladies! I need some help (well that is obvious now isn't it?)
A little bit ago I washed my bra. I did not dry it. Now you are probably wondering why the fuzz I am even sharing such pointless information. Well, somehow when I washed my bra, it left a permanent crease on the bottom of the left side of the padding! And it is very noticable through my clothing. Embarrassing? Well... YES! it looks like I have one lumpy boob! So how the heck do I fix the padding so it can be normal again? Not that having a "lump boob" isn't appealing or anything...
And buying a new bra is out of the question. Maybe some day! But that day is not now. So, all you creative gal's out there, help a woman out here! Ideas???
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Lumpy Bra Problem
Posted by The Hiatt's at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wash it, reshape it and lay it out to dry. good luck
get one with out padding ;)
I don't have any boobs... I NEED padding. lol! ;)
Well I love me some Victoria's Secret bras but they are soooo expensive I have to make them last as long as possible so I have been in this situation before. I wash mine by hand (NEVER in the washer...bad idea) reshape and either lay it out or hang it up to dry. Works like a charm! The creases (unfortunately) might not come completely out but they will get noticeably smaller if you shape it correctly. Good luck! Hope this helps :)
I use to manage Victoria's Secret. Here is what we tell our clients... ALWAYS hand wash your bras (or use the gentle cycle on the washing machine), and NEVER put them in the dryer. I suggest to rewash it and while it's wet try to work out the lumps. Place the cups over two oranges and allow it to dry. That way your bra will maintain it's shape while it dries. It sounds silly, but it WORKS!!! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment