Monday, May 11, 2009

one more update for the day....

Ha! So one more update. I got the news a little late so that is why it was not added to my new job post.

Shayne and I auditioned for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat on thursday. I was nervous because I have not sung, nor performed in YEARS! Shayne didn't care because he does a play every year and he knew he would be in it no matter what.

Well we both made call backs (which is great because when we had to do the dancing part, the other guy that was in our "group" knocked me over TWICE!).

Call backs were odd to say the least. We just danced. Which was just AWESOME because I danced with a bunch of girls who have been dancing since they were babies, and I danced briefly in high school. I couldn't even do half the things they were doing. I was humiliated.

To my surprise I got a call tonight, and they want me in the play! I will be a non dancing wife! Which is VERY smart of them to not let me dance in public. ha ha!

So hooray for stuff!

The play will be in July! So come see Shayne and I in the play! It shall be a good time.

1 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

Yeah! That is so exciting!! Where will it be preformed at and when? I will totally come and see it. Congrats.